Sunday, March 29, 2015

The Autism Angel

I stumbled upon something that I wanted to share tonight. As I was mindlessly scrolling through Facebook, I found a video that caught my eye. I work with students with Autism on a daily basis. Although mine are extremely high-functioning, I still wonder about what makes them tick. They are such fascinating individuals, and I'm so lucky that I get to work with such angles everyday. 

We don't always have good days, but most of them are. On the other days, I somehow find myself reflecting on what went wrong - what caused such behaviors. Many of you have and/or will encounter children with Autism. Therefore, you know how each individual can be so different. 

This video is an excellent reminder of how remarkable the human brain is. And how to never underestimate the power of a child. Enjoy! :) 

~Sarah

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments/feedback! I greatly appreciate it! :)