Tuesday, July 1, 2014

Currently July 2014

I don't think I've posted in a year. I remember posting this time last year with WEDDING BRAIN. I cannot believe that our 1-year wedding anniversary is coming up in a couple of weeks!!!

Well... Here's what's new!

Since this time last year, I've moved twice, started two new jobs, and remained busy the entire year! Overall, I would say 2014 has been an awesome year, and I can't believe that this year is almost halfway over! 

After moving, I'm especially addicted to HGTV to get inspiration for decorating our new house. We've done some painting and updating appliances, but so far: Nothing major. It took a few weeks before we actually moved in, but we moved in on my birthday (ugh) and we've now been in the house for a couple of weeks already! I'm so relieved to be done with moving, but still have SO much reorganizing and decorating to do!!

Well, that's all I have time for right now! Must. get. some. sleep (I feel so old)!! 


Good night!
:)
~Sarah

4 comments:

  1. My 1 year anniversary is coming up in a month and we just moved into a new house YESTERDAY. Such a headache lol. I'm loving HGTV too! Have you been insane on Pinterest as well? Hooray for decorating a house!

    Daisy Designs

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on the new house! I LOVE HGTV! I watch Flip or Flop every day. I'm to the point where I think I've seen every episode, lol!

    Permanently Primary

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on your anniversary! Take some time to enjoy your new home this summer.
    Teaching, Love, Cupcakes

    ReplyDelete
  4. Today is moving day for me (I'm currently sitting on my sofa, with the laptop the only thing not packed, waiting for the moving lorry to arrive!) Congratulations on a great year!

    Butterflying Through Teaching

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments/feedback! I greatly appreciate it! :)